Breezy fabrics, feminine details, light tones, effortless looks = summer style. We’ve curated a capsule wardrobe for summer featuring new arrivals this season, with looks that you can mix and match and wear again and again from casual to cocktail. Sport these staples all summer long, varying the look with with novelty pieces already in your closet.
TOPS: The right top can set the tone of any look!
- A Feminine White Blouse
- The Easy Perfect Tank
- A Classic Tee
- Graphic Tee/Tank
- Casual Button-down
- Boho Chic Tank
- Silk Tank in Solid or Floral
BOTTOMS. Make sure you have a few perfectly-fitting, lightweight shorts and pants for the hot summer months.
DRESSES. We live in them in the summer. Who doesn’t love their easy, breezy and oh-so-comfortable appeal? Having the perfect dress for every occasion is completely doable with a combination of staple-styles mixed and matched with fun accessories and sassy shoes.
SHOES. The easiest season for footwear is summer. Stock your shelves with casual slides, transitional heels and a party-pair for happy summer feet.
ACCESSORIES. Add these key accessories to your summer capsule….Sunglasses are a high-impact (and practical!) must-have; a lightweight cashmere scarf is perfect for cooler nights and travel; a straw carryall is ultra on-trend and ideal for beach days; and a statement leather belt adds major interest to any outfit!
TIPS to Creating a Capsule Wardrobe! Tailoring a foundational seasonal wardrobe to your lifestyle is key to getting the most out of each piece. Our suggestions may not fit your exact routine or style, so go ahead and mix it up!
- Know your style. Sporty, boho, minimalist, career, colorful, casual. Make sure each piece in your capsule represents who you are and what you like to wear.
- Know what you reach for. Don’t underestimate the items that make you truly comfortable 24/7. If you know you’ll never wear a silk tank, substitute in another classic tee or breezy buttondown!
- Know your season/weather. ie, if you live in Arizona, maybe forget the long denim for summer and add an extra semi-casual date-night dress.
- Know your activity level. Hitting the gym, all day, everyday? Add in your favorite essential workout tanks, leggings or running shorts and the best running or hiking shoe. Jet-setting from meeting to meeting? Add black slacks or a timeless pencil dress or skirt into your summer wardrobe.
Almost summer! Happy shopping!