We are excited about our new water bottle line S’well. They are composed of non-leaching and non-toxic 18/8 stainless steel, that keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, and they are committed to giving back to those in need. But the best part of S’well is that they are beautifully crafted and come in many colors and unique designs and 2 sizes.
The wide mouth easily allows ice cubes and with the bottle brush you won’t have any problem keeping your s’well bottle clean. We will be using ours for coffee (hot or iced), water during the day and our favorite cocktail after 5. The 25oz size will hold a full bottle of wine and keep you rose chilled for picnic season. We couldn’t wait to share our new favorite recipe for our s’well bottle:
Fresh Lime & Jalapeno Margarita
1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice (no exceptions!)
1/2 large green jalapeno pepper, sliced thin
4 ounces silver tequila
2 ounces honey
2 tablespoons sea salt
2 lime wedges for garnish
2 sprigs cilantro for garnish (optional)
- In the bottom of a pitcher, muddle the jalapeno slices with the lime juice. 10-12 presses with a muddler or back of a wooden spoon will do!
- Add the tequila and honey, stir to combine thoroughly – or until all the honey is dissolved.
- Pour the sea salt in the bottom of a small bowl. Dip the top of each glass in the margarita mixture, let it drain off, then press the top of the glass into the bowl of salt. Gently tap the glass with your hand to knock off any excess.
- Fill each glass with fresh ice and pour in the margarita mix.
- Garnish with the fresh lime and cilantro.
Stay fashionably hydrated this summer, help the environment and give back to the community!